The menu bar is only colored and slightly transparent…change under the panel properties. I am not using a special panel for this desktop.
steps to take:
1. open a screenshot of my desktop
2. right click on your panel and select properties
3. click on background tab
4. select solid color
5. click on color and then select the dropper
6. put dropper on my desktop screenshot panel, thereby selecting correct color.
7. choose transparency as desired
I have downloaded the text menu icon. This is very beautiful on my menu but I Would like to add new text icon. Is it possible to post the picture file to create his own text icon. Thank you so much. Alex